My research interests include constrained, multi-objective and sparse non-linear optimization and optimization methods for machine learning and statistics.
Summer 2022 Events
GOL is organizing two relevant scientific events this summer:
For an updated list of publications see:
- ODS 2021 (Rome) – A Unifying Framework for Sparsity Constrained Optimization
- SIMAI 2020+2021 (Parma) – A Two-Level Decomposition Framework Exploiting First and Second Order Information for SVM Training Problems
- SIAM Conference on Optimization (OP21) – A Penalty Decomposition Approach for Multi-Objective Cardinality-Constrained Optimization Problems.
- EUROPT 2021 (Toulouse, virtual) – A Derivative-free Adaptation of the Penalty Decomposition Method for Sparse Optimization.
- ODS 2019 (Genova) – An Efficient Optimization Approach for Subset Selection, with Application to Linear Regression and Auto-Regressive Time Series.
E-mail: matlapucci at gmail dot com