My research interests are on large-scale and nonlinear optimization, black-box optimization, bilevel optimization, machine learning and neural networks.
- Can machine learning models support physicians in systemic lupus erythematosus diagnosis? Results from a monocentric cohort.
F. Ceccarelli, M. Lapucci, G. Olivieri, A. Sortino, M. Sciandrone et al.
Joint Bone Spine, 2021.
- An Effective Procedure for Feature Subset Selection in Logistic Regression Based on Information Criteria.
E. Civitelli, M. Lapucci, F. Schoen and A. Sortino.
Computational Optimization and Applications, 2021.
- Comprehensive Disease Control in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus.
F. Ceccarelli, G. Olivieri, A. Sortino, M. Lapucci, M. Sciandrone et al.
Seminars in Arthritis and Rheumatism, 2021.
- Injury risk assessment based on pre-crash variables: the role of closing velocity and impact eccentricity.
L. Di Gangi, M. S. Gulino, A. Sortino and D. Vangi.
Accident Analysis and Prevention, 2021.
- An Efficient Optimization Approach for Best Subset Selection in Linear Regression, with Application to Model Selection and Fitting in Autoregressive Time-Series.
L. Di Gangi, M. Lapucci, F. Schoen and A. Sortino.
Computational Optimization and Applications, 2019.
My ORCID number: 0000-0002-3971-3441
- AIRO ODS 2021, Rome — An Effective Procedure for Feature Subset Selection in Logistic Regression Based on Information Criteria
- EUROPT 2021, Toulouse (virtual) — Sparse RBF Regression for the Optimization of Noisy Expensive Functions
Tel: +39 055 2758532
E-mail: sortino dot alessio at gmail dot com, alessio dot sortino at unifi dot it